Biasorb Powder/Biasorb Hazard Kits
- Ideal for emergencies
- Effective on urine, diarrhoea and blood
- Absorbs up to 30% of its own volume of liquid
- Protects against viral infections such as Hepatitis B and HIV
- Turns liquid into semi-solid gel for easy clean up
- Contains 1% Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate - a chlorine donor regarded by many, including the Health Service and the Government, as 'the most effective disinfectant in the fight against disease'
Biasorb Powder/ Biasorb Hazard Kits
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) declares that the handling and disposal of contaminated waste presents a signification risk to maintenance and healthcare personnel. Biasorb has been developed to assist with this directive and is easy to incorporate in normal Health and Safety Procedures. World’s Major Authorities commend Biasorb to use against HIV and Hepatitis B viruses.
Biasorb permits the establishment of a disinfecting station at an economical price. This is extremely useful in areas such as schools and hospitals, where it may be desirable to set up multiple stations, or where budgetary constraints inhibit the use of more expensive chemicals.
Places of Use: Hospitals, nursing homes, ambulances, shopping malls, police cells, canteens, schools, restaurants, hotels, camp sites, public toilets, barracks, public telephone boxes, kennels, car parks, public houses, social clubs, fair grounds, leisure centres, offices and cars.