Anti Viral Disinfectant
Viro Kill Super concentrate is a terminal disinfectant
Just 1x5ltr will make upto 250 ltr of antiviral sanitiser for all surface sanitising and fogging machine solution thats less then £ 0.15p per ltr
With the current outbreak, it is now more imperative than ever to disinfect; disinfection is a critical process in all industries, particularly those that process, handle, prepare and sell food products. Failure to disinfect leads to spoilage but more importantly, the risks to human and animal health can be very serious, even fatal.
Viro Kill conforms to BS EN 1276 and BS EN 14476 the British and European Suspension test for viral disinfections and bactericidal activity against organisms Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa & Escherichia coli.
• The specialised Primary Biocide is highly effective against enveloped virus’s HBV/HIV, Hepatitis B, Herpes simplex, Rota Virus, Bovine, SARS-CoV and H1N1 Avian influenza.
• Contains only materials which are classified as ‘readily biodegradable’ The preparation can therefore claim to be biodegradable with favourable ecological profile.
• Viro-Kill is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides such as sodium hypochlorite, per-acetic acid and iodophors.
• A Broad spectrum of activity kills Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
• Food Safe - Low Odour - Free-Rinsing, safer and easier to use than harsh biocides
• Professional grade, a powerful cleaner and disinfectant high concentrated formula
• Simultaneously cleans and disinfects & is tolerant of hard water
• Highly effective for treating and cleaning fungi, black moulds, yeasts, algae and moss.
• A new scientific formula - Viro-Kill is based on an amphoteric surfactant making it safe to use around plant and equipment, whilst at the same time being safe for operatives.
Applications- It has been specifically designed for routine sanitising in commercial, industrial and retail buildings to include schools, hospitals, surgeries, nursing homes, offices, theatres and sports facilities etc.
Safe to use in food processing, kitchens, food preparation, food transportation and all types agricultural situations.
Viro-Kill can be used through a Fogger at 2% as being effective against an enveloped virus like the current outbreak. Fogging should not be done when there are any animals or humans in the vicinity.
We have two ranges of Viro Kill disinfectant and Cleaner.
Our Super Concentrate viral disinfectant 4 x 5 Litres (20 Litres total) provides 1000 litres of product (250 Litres of product per 5 Litres). It is easy to dilute at 50-1 to maintain its effectiveness against bacteria. Other dilution rates are as follows:
- Dilute 1 part to 10 parts hot water for heavy soilage, fat and grease
- Dilute 1 part to 50 parts water for ingrained dirt and disinfection
- Dilute 1 part to 100 parts water for mopping, general light cleaning and sanitising
Mop, scrub, trigger spray or pressure wash with Viro-Kill. Wipe clean or rinse away with clean water.
We have a "How to prevent the spread of disease in the Workplace" [PDF] available. Please contact us for this document.
Antiviral disinfectant for fogger uk
For sale to buy now call us for Bulk and trade OrdersCall 0800 0723 773 & SAVE Delivery costs if ordering more than a quantity of 12.
Safety, Storage and Handling
After use ensure the lid is tightly fitted. Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat. Avoid extreme temperature. Do not allow to freeze. Keep out of reach of children.
YOUR IN SAFE HANDS - APT have 30 years’ experience in Infection Control and anti viral products, so please feel free to call or email us with your questions to sales [at] apt-icc.co.uk to find out which products are right for your applications, we’re here to help.