70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser in 5L
San Liquid Hand Sanitiser
APT's unique formula contains the highest bactericidal sanitising properties to kill 99.999% of all germs. A solution of over 70% alcohol as recommended by WHO and Government Health Organisation for hand sanitation.
The antibacterial hand cleaning formula is a scientific blend of bactericides and skin conditioners in an alcohol base. It is a water free, non-rinse formula that contains mild skin-conditioners to allow frequent use without drying or damaging skin.
Steri San hand sanitiser combats the risk of cross contamination while leaving a residual biocide for maximum cleanliness.
Advantages and Benefits of 70% Liquid Hand Sanitiser
· Surgical grade rinse free hand sanitiser
· Manufactured in the United Kingdom
· Steri San kills all gram+ and gram- bacteria
· Odourless formula safe to use in food production areas
· Highly active residual bactericide for continued protection
· Fast drying with immediate hand sanitisation
· Skin conditioners protect sensitive skin
Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Hypa-clean
· The amount dispensed is controlled, reducing in-use costs
· It quickly spreads across and into all areas of the hands evenly
· Used to sanitise hard surfaces, trolleys, carts, handles, petrol pumps etc.
· Refillable containers helps reduce environmental impact
Because of its properties and performance, Steri San liquid alcohol hand sanitiser is the first line of defence for front line staff working in the field.
Steri San liquid hand sanitiser is essential in hospitals, nursing homes, kitchens, food processing and transport to comply with health and safety standards. It is also widely used in offices and retail.
Steri San is perfect for hand sanitation. It is also used on hard surfaces and equipment to sanitise phones, trolleys, petrol pumps and door handles etc.
70% -80% Alcohol hand sanitiser 5 l
Safety, Storage and Handling
Steri San can be used through dispensing equipment without the need of water or rinsing.
Call 01495 308048 & SAVE.
Below is a link to the latest WHO report (ethanol alcohol base)
Visit our Infection Control page for other related products.
· We have an Emergency Planning Procedure Guide in place. Contact us to request this.
Buy Liquid Hand Sanitiser online now or call 01495 308048