What is Ultrasonic Cleaner Fluid - Heavy Duty Degreaser?
It is a fast acting highly concentrated Heavy Duty Caustic Cleaner and Ultrasonic Degreaser.
Ultramax SOD is suitable for removing contamination from all all parts and components. Its highly concentrated caustic formulation tackles the most difficult industrial cleaning and degreasing tasks.
Ultramax SOD is formulated from a blend of low foaming ingredients, designed specifically for spray parts washer and ultrasonic degreasing. It can be used either hot or cold on any non-alkali sensitive materials for example, removing build up of carbon deposits from stainless steel, ferrous metals and glass.
For parts made from alkali sensitive materials such as aluminium, we recommend you use Ultramax MET.
Who should use Ultramax SOD?
Use in ultrasonic parts washers to quickly and effectively clean, degrease and de-carbonise metal parts and components. It will loosen and remove even the toughest deposits.
So if you need to remove any of the following, this ultrasonic degreaser is for you:
- metal working compound residues
- oil and greasy residues
- storage waxes
- food stuff and fatty residues
- inks and dyes
- metal working residues
It is also designed for use in laboratories for cleaning a wide range of equipment and glassware.
Features and Benefits
- Highly concentrated so it is economical to use, needs re-ordering less frequently therefore lowering your buying overheads
- Built in corrosion inhibitors so metals are protected as soon as they leave the ultrasonic bath
- Low foam formula to maintain the efficiency of your cleaning equipment
- Fast acting ingredients for efficient thorough cleaning
- Hot or cold use
Directions for use
Ultrasonic cleaning bath:
Always check the substrate will not be harmed by carrying out a sample test first.
Dilute in the ultrasonic bath 1-2% (1 or 2 parts solution to 100 parts water) and leave to work on 2 to 8 minute cycles.
If heated, tank the temperatures up to 50oC are optimal
- Dilute 100 parts water lighter cleaning tasks
- Dilute 50 parts water for medium cleaning tasks
- Dilute 25 parts water for heavy duty cleaning tasks
Spray washer parts cleaner:
Dilute in the ULTRASONIC CLEANER 1-2% or 1 part solution to and leave to work between 2 to 8 minute cycles.
We stock a full range of ultrasonic degreasers and parts cleaner solutions to suit every application and ultrasonic cleaning system. Talk to us if you need help choosing the best ultrasonic cleaning solution for all you cleaning and degreasing operations.
Call our team of specialists on 01495 308 048 or email us at email@example.com
APT's ultrasonic degreaser is packed in: 5 litre containers, 4x5 litre cases, 25 litre drums and 210 litre barrels.